Using The RAC Route Planner in Europe
If you are about to set of on a trip to europe and want a cost effective way of getting around then use the RAC Route Planner for europe. The concept is the same all you do is eneter the details of where you want to go and thats it you will have the directions on how to get there.
The RAC recommend that you carry out a check of things you should do before you decide to travel abroad in your vehicle. The list taken from the RAC.co.uk is below for further details please visit their site.
- European motoring kit
- European Breakdown Cover and Travel Insurance
- Green card
- European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) form
- GB sticker
- Camping Card International
- International Driving Permit
- Vehicle On Hire Certificate
- Passport or visa
- Special requirements for vehicles with over 9 seats
- Customs regulations regarding cars